So, that furniture print is now longer than 3 days. Obviously, that did not go down smoothly. The Filament is a major point, and I use cheap gear, the drying is another point, so I learned that redrying filament based on the idea "how much moisture can it pull in a few hours" is as much a source of failure as no hardcore dedication to printer settings in order to guarantee consequent filament adhesion to the plate.
The result is that the print did no finish. Twice.
The good news is that it went far enough to create a good base, like those now monitor stands having found their dedication, and that I have had ordered this:
Which is, I kid you not, by both AIs I have in use recommended to fix "ghost prints". This is because Filament is basically plastic and Super Glue, as the third least known glue next to Pattex and Ponal, was basically made for that no matter it saying: "The CA glue is suitable for most materials - even with severe damage. Thanks to our satisfaction guarantee, you will receive a reliable solution within 24 hours if you have any questions or problems. Trust INSOIA - for strong adhesion and best service."
So, Ponal is a wood glue that needs at least one side wood, pressure with time to create adhesive force. Pattex needs air time upfront and then force to achieve the same and Super Glue only air and contact. So, that is coming in portions for a reason. It is also the meanest on skin like finger tips.
Then, I am here to learn and are about to find out if my little physical tricks that already let me hang a full boxing sack onto a drywall will cut it here as well.
Eventually, I will go back to the SmartCam, too, having a fourth casing done.
One day, in a close likely future, I will create a carry case/suitcase/box for the Cyberdeck Nodes, also.
Train Body and Mind and never surrender. Life is such a journey, innit!
