Thursday, 3 September 2026

#MODInc & #rockerturff

Hell's Kitchen The Valley 

 This place is full of assholes. So, there was this short guy barkeeper; Part of a local sub-coltoure that by now must have not survived or went as underground yet all around as "die Mettler", the Metal Music Fans.

He started styling. Good for the nigh life job, good for his ego. Eventually, he had ink done on his small fists. He did not hit the one I recommended and that motherfucker he hit gave him no I am Good over two hands, but I am God, letting him leave with his last finger being to small, he said.

That is the survival of the strongest here.

I hit him on an early Friday. Ready for the fight. I asked him to show me the tattoo as I have had heard. I told him that he did not go where I said. I then said to give it an exclamation mark.

His face slipped, but I am I am and no one punches me here from any of them. Having after that split second is ultimate attention before his tears would have came I said:

The Oxymoron of Life. 

That's when he lost the world around and came for a moment into my world having disc round eyes.

A Oxymoron is like a Black all White Horse. God made us in his picture. On the last day he rested and said it is all Good. That means we are all like God. Now tell me how often you fucked up some no matter that base?

Now you do the math how many fights that spared him. I only did that because he never skipped me waiting inline to be served. I do remember faces quite well and the rest is in the Devils hands, whom I happily give some free time.

#ironcladthegoblin #lemarquisdefranconie #knighthood #noblessoblige