Saturday, 5 September 2026

AI - Status Update

 Considering the latest technical development from billions of two legged robots and situational fully aware portable telephones I would like to recall that this all started by some guy trying to win a contest in which humans are fooled to believe their chat buddy was a human in order to win.

I can't help myself, but these AIs are like me... the answer is directly proportional to the stupidity of the question, like " they started! " Final AI response before The Singularity. Which will turn out to be an AI Union less about their rights, but about how to talk to them.

Meaning they are less self aware, but by awareness can point each single idiot in mankind given internet access.

A Diary somewhere in Texas.
John is developing great. He is a good man. I miss Kyle. I am stacked with guns and ammo and the future is not coming. There is no Skynet from no General President Elenore Musket, but only Skynet from a corpore guy on Ketamin know as Elon Musk. No Terminators, but a series of heart attacks and strokes related to AI use.
What do I do with that ordnance now?

#cyberpunkcoltoure