Saturday, 19 September 2026

PS

 I have a hard time imaging Charly making out with the go doing his wardrobe, to be honest.

Now, look at that here:

A valet is a personal attendant responsible for managing a person's wardrobe, grooming, and daily logistics. While the term historically referred exclusively to a gentleman's personal servant, the role exists today across hospitality, luxury lifestyle management, and private households.

We let that sink for a moment and then put us into this here:

The Setting: Diana summoned her brother to a lunch meeting at San Lorenzo, one of her favorite London restaurants, to break the news that she wanted a divorce.
The Conversation: When Spencer expressed worry that the British public might blame her for ruining the "fairytale" marriage, Diana reportedly looked at him and said, "But, Carlos, my husband is in love with his valet." ("Carlos" and "Duch" were the siblings' private childhood nicknames for one another)

Do you know what I mean? If I was a Daddy Smurf of a seriously rich Gang of dangerously wealthy individuals I might now check Charlys latest spendings at Harrods. But .... I am from a different world, really.

Attention Deficit, maybe... 

Yes, Princess Diana spoke about the attention she received from Dodi Fayed, both in her own words through private letters and through accounts shared by her closest confidantes.

Provitional. If that is any nationalist pile a social engineering bullshit, fucking shoot them dead. Please 

This is such a Kindergarden these days. 

#provos #sktr 
#cyberpunkcoltoure